10 REASONS WHY LIFE WAS BETTER IN THE 80S
by Mark Nobes, chief editor
1. People were more friendly
2. There was less traffic on the roads
I've certainly noticed that in the last couple of years it takes me an age just to get out onto the main road, with an almost endless conveyor belt of traffic to battle with. I've also noticed that the quality of driving has deteriorated, too. People are driving faster and have become very impatient. I find driving quite an intimidating experience, and you need nerves of steel to deal with the aggression on the roads these days!
3.Petrol was dirt cheap
4. There were more magazines to read
Issue 1 of Zzap! 64 from May 1985
5. TV shows and Films were so much better!
6. There were more police around
Ferguson Videostar - a solid piece of kit!